We have already achieved Rendering HTML inside CA PPM via Lookups, if you have not viewed my previous blog on html lookup then i will recommend you to first go through HTML Fancy Lookups: Getting Started
There are few clients where they want to view different sub-object data inside their master object and they want to create a new instance or navigate into that instance for updating data from a single view.
For example, A client wants to view Top 5 Status Report with its Top Risk, Issue & Change with Projects Overall Status Indicators with a task timeline along with Financial Data with some interactive Jasper reports to run from a dashboard type view. I have created a similar layout for Project as shown below:
Now how to achieve an inline list inside Master Object sub-pages – lets start with our first inline list.
2) Create a Dynamic Lookup with HTML page link from Knowledge Store as HTML_Display.
3) Create an attribute in the Custom Object with this Lookup
4) Set Lookups Default Value
5) Set Lookup to Read Only
6) Set “Populate default where null”, in case you have already created instance before this attribute creation.
7) Place this Attribute in Create, Edit, filter layout (Note: it won’t work in List).
8) From Fields set this Attribute to Pull-Down instead of Browse.