Pemari Success Coaching for CA PPM
The first few months of using a new system are crucial in its successful uptake within an organization. Everyone has taken the training that has been offered, whether this is web-based or classroom led, then the system gets implemented and individuals may then struggle in the real work scenario. Pemari's Success Coaching provides one-to-one remote coaching for one hour sessions with one of our experienced CA accredited product experts to help you gain a better in-depth understanding of the capabilities of CA PPM. During this hour, our consultants can either guide you through the solutions by you performing the tasks based on our advice, or using the Pemari QuickSupport tool, we can take control of your desktop to show you how to perform certain functions within your application.
Benefits of using success coaching
- The flexibility of phone coaching is a great advantage. As long as you have access to your CA PPM instance you can take the coaching call from any location.
- Restricting sessions to one hour slots removes the logistical nightmare of attempting to match peoples busy diaries, travel arrangements and meeting room availability.
- No travel is required from either party and time is not wasted on the social niceties typical of face to face meetings so maximising the productive time.
- Coaching sessions are highly focused so use less time than that required with face-to-face sessions and along with the removal of any travel or meeting room needs, result in reduced costs.
How does it work
Pemari Success Coaching is provided over the telephone using Pemari's desktop sharing technology to ensure both parties can participate fully in the session.
- Prior to the coaching session we ask that you sit and write down the things you would like to cover in the session as this helps to focus the mind.
- You then book a session, providing the list of things you would like to cover in the session and we will arrange for a consultant to call you on the scheduled date and at the scheduled time.
- Prior to the start of the session we ask that you access your CA Clarity PPM instance and launch Pemari's QuickSupport tool.